[Buildroot] Running Weston on stm32mp157c-dk2

Andrey Nechypurenko andreynech at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:32:46 UTC 2020

Hello Thomas,

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 13:21, Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 11:10:41 +0200
> Andrey Nechypurenko <andreynech at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Selecting the gcnano-binaries package leads to the following compile errors.
> > This time "make clean" does not help unfortunately :-) .
> > If someone has an idea how to fix these errors, I would appreciate the hint.
>
> Which Linux kernel are you using ?

I am using my defconfig which is slightly modified
stm32mp157c_dk2_defconfig (mainly added some packages). Kernel-related
things are the same as in original stm32mp157c_dk2_defconfig:

BR2_LINUX_KERNEL=y
BR2_LINUX_KERNEL_CUSTOM_VERSION=y
BR2_LINUX_KERNEL_CUSTOM_VERSION_VALUE="5.4.26"
BR2_LINUX_KERNEL_USE_CUSTOM_CONFIG=y
BR2_LINUX_KERNEL_CUSTOM_CONFIG_FILE="$(BR2_EXTERNAL_P2_PATH)/board/stm32mp157c-dk2-dev/linux.config"

So it is vanilla kernel.

Are you eventually aware about any activities from STM or whoever else
to integrate required changes in mainline kernel/Buildroot? I would be
glad to help but not sure that I have enough knowledge to do it on my
own.

Regards,
Andrey.