[Buildroot] Regular Buildroot meetings: 1st and 3rd Tuesday, 9 PM Paris time

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Thu Sep 10 10:13:11 UTC 2020

Hello,

Due to the COVID19 situation, both ELCE 2020 and FOSDEM 2021 will be
online conferences and therefore our traditional in-person Buildroot
Developers meeting will not take place. This is very sad as it's always
a good moment :-/

As a replacement to that, we are starting a regular Buildroot meeting:
we propose to gather on IRC and potentially video-conference on the 1st
and 3rd Tuesday of each month, at 9:00 PM Paris time.

We have opened up a page where interested participants can register:

  https://elinux.org/Buildroot:RegularVirtualMeeting

The goal is to take those two evenings each month to discuss pending
patches, take decision on them, make progress on the review of patches,
etc. It is a meeting for both Buildroot maintainers and contributors.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com