[Buildroot] More maintainers

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Wed Sep 2 20:08:36 UTC 2020

On 02/09/2020 19:53, Adam Duskett wrote:
> I have seen many patches reviewed by not only myself but other's for months.

 True. However, please consider that maybe the maintainers don't intentionally
ignore those patches. Even though in absolute terms maybe a lot of patches have
been reviewed, in relative terms it's not exactly great. Currently, for example,
15 out of 400 patches in patchwork have a Reviewed-by tag. They simply slipped
through the cracks, because we tend to look at most recent patches first.

 Regards,
 Arnout