[Buildroot] MongoDb storage engine problem

dfanton d.fanton at gds.com
Mon Oct 19 09:18:14 UTC 2020

hello
I'm using buildroot 2020.08.1 in one board with IMX6, mongodb and python3
The buildroot do the process perfect without problem but when I try to use
the mongod i received this error
Cannot start server with an unknown storage engine I make some test but I
can't find a way to run it.
I understand from the last version remove the engine mmapv1 and can use only
wiredTiger I have try do downgrade mongo db packange but if I do this I find
an other problem
print( "python version: " + " ".join( [ `i` for i in sys.version_info ] ) )
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
I have try to downgrad to gcc 7 but the problem still present. I can't go to
version before because the 5.7 of the kernel can't give the possibility to
go with version lower (I know is fixed with version 5)
Please any advise is really appreciated

--
Sent from: http://buildroot-busybox.2317881.n4.nabble.com/