[Buildroot] OpenSSL & Mosquitto on ARM Cortex M7

rob.r374 at gmail.com rob.r374 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 00:20:00 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'm trying to include Mosquitto with OpenSSL support on Buildroot.

On working Buildroot basic build, I've added packages and setup static libs
:

BR2_PACKAGE_LIBOPENSSL=y

BR2_PACKAGE_MOSQUITTO=y

BR2_PACKAGE_MBEDTLS=y

BR2_STATIC_LIBS=y

If I try to run Mosquitto tools (and MbedTLS test), I get :

~ # mosquitto_pub

binfmt_flat: reference 0xffb4d0 to shared library 127, killing
mosquitto_pub!

SEGV

~ # mosquitto_sub

Error: You must specify a topic to subscribe to.

Use 'mosquitto_sub --help' to see usage.

~ # ssl_client2

sh: can't execute 'ssl_client2': No such file or directory

It's weird, because mosquitto_pub complains about shared lib, but I have
defined static libraries only (at least I think so).

In addition, mosquitto_sub works, but it seems it doesn't receive SSL
related arguments - seems like it was not compiled with OpenSSL lib.

Also, ssl_client2 or other tools from MbedTLS cannot be found.

How to solve those problems ?

Also I'm not sure how to check for each package - compilation, installation,
errors, warnings etc.

Regards,

Rob.

--
Ta e-pošta je bila pregledana z Avast protivirusnim programom.