[Buildroot] Online Buildroot Developers Meeting, November 2

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Mon Nov 2 22:37:02 UTC 2020

Hello,

Tomorrow November 2 is the first Tuesday of November. Not only this
means it's US Elections Day, but it also means that it's our
traditional online Buildroot Developers Meeting.

All of the four co-maintainers have confirmed their presence for the
meeting, but we of course would like many others to participate.

The principle is quite simple: we meet on IRC, define some patches to
look at, distribute who is going to look at what, we try to make
progress on pending patch series. You can participate by
reviewing/testing pending series, by pointing us to patches you think
are ready to apply, or generally to hack on Buildroot.

Let's meet tomorrow at 9 PM CET on #buildroot @ Freenode !

More details:

  https://elinux.org/Buildroot:RegularVirtualMeeting

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin