[Buildroot] make sdk - relocate - ccache not working as expected

Jaap Crezee jaap at jcz.nl
Sat May 30 16:08:29 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I am using a Buildroot generated (make sdk; 2020.02) toolchain which I use on different
computers and I run into a problem where ccache keeps using the orignal temporary location
for the ccache cache, despite having ran sdk-relocate.sh:

Relocating the buildroot SDK from
/data/work/jcz/git/jidiot/clients/demo_rpi/buildroot_initramfs/output/host to
/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/argets_Demo_rpi_feature_rpi_zero/toolchain/ext ...
ccache: error: Failed to create directory
/data/work/jcz/git/jidiot/clients/demo_rpi/.cache/cc/tmp: Permission denied

Is this a known problem? If not, how to proceed?

regards,

Jaap Crezee