[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2020-05-03

Sergio Prado sergio.prado at e-labworks.com
Wed May 6 08:56:43 UTC 2020

Hi Thomas, all,

Em seg., 4 de mai. de 2020 às 03:26, Thomas Petazzoni <
thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> escreveu:

> Hello,
>
> Outdated packages
> =================
>
> This is the list of packages for which a new version has been detected
> and for which you are a registered developer. Please help us improving
> the quality of Buildroot by bumping these packages to their latest
> version. Thanks!
>
>              name              | found by |        link to
release-monitoring.org        |   version    |   upstream

-------------------------------+----------+----------------------------------------------+--------------+--------------
https://release-monitoring.org/project/13264 | 2.0.6        | 2.0.7
>                     libgdiplus |  DISTRO  |
https://release-monitoring.org/project/06440 | 5.6          | 6.0.5

I sent a patch to bump libgdiplus but it is not showing up in the
patchwork. Last week I sent an email to the list notifying this issue and
then I received an automatic answer saying that "my message awaits
moderator approval" because "Message body is too big: 387213 bytes with a
limit of 300 KB". Maybe that's the reason the patch is not showing up in
the patchwork?

Thanks,

Sergio Prado