[Buildroot] Inquiry : Adding a custom python package to buildroot

Pragash Jeyaratnam pragash.jeyaratnam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:48:03 UTC 2020

Dear Thomas,

Thank you very much for your guidance. I have solved the issue while
solving for the answer and to complete my question , I have posted the
solution here. My problem was I was using absolute path within setup.py
which was causing the problem. Switched it to relative path and it worked
fine.
Thanks again for taking your valuable time in answering my question.

Regards,
Pragash