[Buildroot] [git commit branch/2019.11.x] core/legal-info: update list of saved material in README
peter at korsgaard.com
Thu Mar 5 20:14:23 UTC 2020
The README file saved by legal-info does not mention the host package
variant of the saved material. Add them.
Signed-off-by: Luca Ceresoli <luca at lucaceresoli.net>
Signed-off-by: Yann E. MORIN <yann.morin.1998 at free.fr>
(cherry picked from commit ec7806897290cbcede9fe6bde22e083bc0557226)
Signed-off-by: Peter Korsgaard <peter at korsgaard.com>
support/legal-info/README.header | 22 +++++++++++++---------
1 file changed, 13 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
diff --git a/support/legal-info/README.header b/support/legal-info/README.header
index d3bdf71bcf..55996b5303 100644
@@ -14,18 +14,22 @@ This material is composed of the following items.
Note: this may have not been saved due to technical limitations, you may
need to collect it manually.
- * The original source code for all packages; this has been saved in the
- sources/ subdirectory (except for the non-redistributable packages, which
- have not been saved). Patches that were applied are also saved, along
- with a file named 'series' that lists the patches in the order they were
- applied. Patches are under the same license as the files that they modify
- in the original package.
+ * The original source code for target packages in the 'sources/'
+ subdirectory and for host packages in the 'host-sources/' subdirectory
+ (except for the non-redistributable packages, which have not been
+ saved). Patches that were applied are also saved, along with a file
+ named 'series' that lists the patches in the order they were
+ applied. Patches are under the same license as the files that they
+ modify in the original package.
Note: Buildroot applies additional patches to Libtool scripts of
autotools-based packages. These patches can be found under
support/libtool in the Buildroot source and, due to technical
limitations, are not saved with the package sources. You may need
to collect them manually.
- * A manifest file listing the configured packages and related information.
- * The license text of the packages; they have been saved in the licenses/
+ * Two manifest files listing the configured packages and related
+ information: 'manifest.csv' for target packages and 'host-manifest.csv'
+ for host packages.
+ * The license text of the packages, in the 'licenses/' and
+ 'host-licenses/' subdirectories for target and host packages
More information about the buildroot