[Buildroot] ebtables and musl

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Sun Jun 14 03:00:23 UTC 2020

Hi Markus,

On Sat, Jun 13 2020, Markus Mayer wrote:

>> > Probably not, care to send an ebtables update patch?
>
> Sure. I'll send a patch.

We have a version upgrade patch in patchwork:

  http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/patch/20200427212653.29933-1-ryanbarnett3@gmail.com/

You might want to test and contribute your Tested-by.

baruch

--
                                                     ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
   - baruch at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -