[Buildroot] Status of parallel build with Qt5

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Mon Jun 8 21:32:16 UTC 2020

On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 11:47:26 +0200
LP C <lpdev at cordier.org> wrote:

> Is there any status regarding the build of Qt5 with parallel build?

See this series from Andreas:

  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/list/?series=159093

> Wouldn't be possible to disable parallel build for this specific
> package in the meantime?

No, you can't disable parallel build for one specific package.

> PS: Newbie question here: what is the best practice to
> answer/participate to an old thread from the mailing list? As I don't
> have the email in my inbox, I cannot answer back, thus forcing me to
> start a new thread. Thanks

I'm not sure if the mbox is easily available from the archives. If it
was, you could import it in your e-mail client.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com