[Buildroot] Help with NodeJS

Ernie Carp erniecarp2018 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:39:41 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Using:
Using Buildroot Version: 2020.08-git-00103-gc7cd1f0-dirty
Board: atmel_sama5d27_som1_ek_mmc_dev_defconfig
uclibc-ng

I am stuck with trying to add NodeJS to my firmware image.

Buildroot says:
nodejs needs a toolchain w/ C++, dynamic library, NPTL, gcc >= 4.9, wchar

c++ is selected
wchar is selected
NPTL is selected
gcc is v8.x

I cannot find dynamic library in menuconfig. I am doing something wrong but
don't know what. For the heck of it, I tried rebuilding everything using
glibc, but I still can't find dynamic library and NodeJS is still not
selectable. I could use a little help.

Thank you,
Ernie Carp