[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2020-07-12

Guillaume Bres guillaume.bressaix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 13:01:26 UTC 2020

Thomas, all,

Packages with CVEs
> ==================
>
> This is the list of packages for which a known CVE is affecting them,
> which means a security vulnerability exists for those packages.
>
>              name              |       CVE        |
>      link
>
> -------------------------------+------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------
>                        libnids | CVE-2010-0751    |
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2010-0751

What are your views about this problem?

Indeed I am using this lib to be able to (cross)compile 'dsniff' library,
but I did not want to introduce 'dsniff' to buildroot.
Do you consider this a problem, knowing that only one package requires this
lib & it is currently not integrated to Buildroot and, in my opinion,
should remain as is,

thanks

Guillaume W. Bres
Software engineer