[Buildroot] [RFC v2 1/2] package/qt5: bump latest version to 5.13.2

Giulio Benetti giulio.benetti at benettiengineering.com
Mon Jan 6 10:19:59 UTC 2020

Hi Peter,

On 1/6/20 11:08 AM, Peter Seiderer wrote:
> ...and re-added the lost CC to buildroot at buildroot.org
>
> Regards,
> Peter
>

> On Mon, 6 Jan 2020 11:05:54 +0100, Peter Seiderer <ps.report at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> Hello Giulio,
>>
>> On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 19:15:20 +0100, Giulio Benetti <giulio.benetti at benettiengineering.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Peter,
>>>
>>> since you've sent v2 iteration, can you please set v1 as "superseeded"
>>> in patchwork?
>>
>> Hope the (automatic?) change from patchwork to 'Changes Requested' is enough?

No, it's not automatic. Probably a Maintainer has seen my request and
set it to 'Changes Requested' in the meantime, this is why you've found
it changed. In Patchwork you can set your patch state but not the
others, while Maintainers can set every patch.

Kind regards
--
Giulio Benetti
Benetti Engineering sas