[Buildroot] SSH server starts too late

Hammami Omar omar18hammami at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:50:55 UTC 2020

Hello Peter,

Thank you very much for your response.

By too late, I mean that my ssh server starts ~20 seconds later comparing
to the normal  (Old buildroot version in my case).
Also, I am using the busybox init system. And I am thinking to use the
systemd init system, so that I can see the dependencies of the ssh process
and their execution time.

Now I have one question about haveged:
Is haveged used only with systemd init system ? Or it can be used also with
busybox init system ?
Is it possible to enable havged from menuconfig of buildroot ?

Best regards,
omar