[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2020-02-16

Heiko Thiery heiko.thiery at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 07:50:29 UTC 2020

Hi Thomas and all,

Am Mo., 17. Feb. 2020 um 08:18 Uhr schrieb Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com>:

> Hello,
>
> Outdated packages
> =================
>
> This is the list of packages for which a new version has been detected
> and for which you are a registered developer. Please help us improving
> the quality of Buildroot by bumping these packages to their latest
> version. Thanks!
>
>              name              | found by |        link to release-monitoring.org        |   version    |   upstream
> -------------------------------+----------+----------------------------------------------+--------------+--------------
>                    libnetconf2 |  DISTRO  | https://release-monitoring.org/project/31639 | 1.1.3        | 1.1.7
>                        libyang |  DISTRO  | https://release-monitoring.org/project/18554 | 1.0.109      | 1.0.130
>                        sysrepo |  DISTRO  | https://release-monitoring.org/project/34820 | 1.3.21       | 1.4.2
>
> --
> http://autobuild.buildroot.net

just got the mail about this outdated packages.

I wanted to update but recognized that the libnetconf2 library does
not build with the libssh 0.9.3 because of a regression in libssh that
prevents a successfull build:
https://github.com/CESNET/libnetconf2/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L237

The issue is reported upstream and seems to be fixed in the master
branch of libssh. So I would propose to wait for the next release to
libssh before updating this packages.

--
Heiko