[Buildroot] begalebone_qt5_defconfig release

Sebastien Claudel s.claudel at guinault.com
Wed Feb 12 16:21:00 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am trying to use the sgx graphic accelerator of my beaglebone black with the buildroot config beaglebone_qt5_defconfig  .

The master branch use wayland and does not seem to support opengl. I would prefer to not have wayland or weston and write directly to the frame buffer. I already tried to install mesa3d with DRI swrast driver but it does not works to.

Have you an idea of how to make, sgx driver and opengl, works on beaglebone black ?

Which release of buildroot is the best to use for my case ?

Thank you

Sébastien CLAUDEL
Ingénieur systèmes embarqués

Guinault SA