[Buildroot] How to safely connect to remote embedded systems (mostly behind Firewalls) ?

rob.r374 at gmail.com rob.r374 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 11:31:05 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'm preparing buildroot based distribution for ARM Cortex M7
(noMMU,STM32F769 DISCO board).

I'd like to implement possibility to remotely connect from distant server,
to check and supervise the system.

I think that >reverse shell< is what I'm looking for (so remote system on
some trigger connects safely to some distant server, from which I can work
in shell). I guess dropbear that is already present in my system could be
used for this.

Is this solution safe and how can be implemented efficiently on these
resource constrained devices ?

Thanks,

Regards,

Rob.

--
Ta e-pošta je bila pregledana z Avast protivirusnim programom.