[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2020-08-18

Kieran Bingham kieran.bingham at ideasonboard.com
Wed Aug 19 09:51:44 UTC 2020

Hi Thomas, Fabrice,

This autobuilder failure is still on going for M68k

It relates to an assertion which only seems to fire on the m68k
regarding a ControlValue which we serialise, and therefore (currently)
require to know it's exact size.

-Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wextra -Werror -std=c++14 -O3 -Wno-unused-parameter
-include config.h -faligned-new -fPIC -pthread -MD -MQ
src/libcamera/libcamera.so.p/controls.cpp.o -MF
src/libcamera/libcamera.so.p/controls.cpp.o.d -o
src/libcamera/libcamera.so.p/controls.cpp.o -c ../src/libcamera/controls.cpp
../src/libcamera/controls.cpp:92:36: error: static assertion failed:
Invalid size of ControlValue class
 static_assert(sizeof(ControlValue) == 16, "Invalid size of ControlValue
class");

I assumed that this happens because the m68k is 32 bit, but of course we
already successfully compile on other 32 bit architectures, so I'm not
sure of the underlying change of size.

Anyway, I'm quite certain we wouldn't expect libcamera to run on an
m68k. What's the easiest way to disable libcamera support for that target?

Should the have an architecture specific depends on !m68k or such in
Config.in, or is there a better way to handle this?

Regards
--
Kieran

--