[Buildroot] Fix OpTee PyCryptodomex Python 2 vs 3 issue

Jonatan Hatakeyama Zeidler jonatan.zeidler at brainlab.com
Fri Aug 7 07:12:02 UTC 2020

Hello Thomas,

On 06.08.20 21:43, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> I haven't reviewed your patch, nor the patch series I will point, but I
> believe the patch series at:
>
>   https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/list/?series=191437
>
> should address this issue.

this addresses the same issue indeed. Is there anything I can do to help
get that merged?

Best regards

Jonatan

--
Jonatan Hatakeyama Zeidler
Software Engineer

T +49 89 99 15 68 – 0
F +49 89 99 15 68 – 5033

Medineering GmbH
Olof-Palme-Str. 1, 81829 München, Germany
Sitz d. Gesellschaft: München - Handelsregister: München HRB 212991
VAT.: DE296021936
Managing Director: Dr.-Ing. Maximilian Krinninger, Dr.-Ing. Stephan Nowatschin

This email, including its attachments, is intended only for the confidential use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or its attachments is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately, and delete this message and its attachments permanently from your system.