[Buildroot] glibc version choice ?

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Sun Apr 5 20:23:00 UTC 2020

Romain, All,

On 2020-04-05 17:56 +0200, Romain Naour spake thusly:
> So what about reintroducing a version choice for glibc, at least a second choice
> with the version N-1 ?

I am in favour of adding back a version choice for glibc, where we have
a version that points to the a stable release branch, presumably N-1
(but could be N-2 if N-1 is too unstable), which would be the default,
and a version that points to the N branch.

Furthermore, I agree that we should not keep more than two versions.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +33 561 099 427 `------------.-------:  X  AGAINST      |  \e/  There is no  |