[Buildroot] Reproducible autobuild result issue

Atharva Lele itsatharva at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 11:52:10 UTC 2019

Hello Thomas, Romain, all,

Thanks for pointing this out to me. I see that Romain has diffoscope
installed. So cmp should never have been executed. I'll investigate.

I'll send a patch to change the name of the output file in case cmp is
executed instead of diffoscope.

Romain:
Which distro are you using? It'll help me investigate the issue further.