[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2019-09-01

Chris Packham judge.packham at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 00:46:01 UTC 2019

Hi Thomas & All,

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 6:17 PM Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Outdated packages
> =================
>
> This is the list of packages for which a new version has been detected
> and for which you are a registered developer. Please help us improving
> the quality of Buildroot by bumping these packages to their latest
> version. Thanks!
>
>              name              | found by |        link to release-monitoring.org        |   version    |   upstream
>                       eventlog |  GUESS   | https://release-monitoring.org/project/14684 | 0.2.12       | 3.23.1
>                      syslog-ng |  GUESS   | https://release-monitoring.org/project/04930 | 3.22.1       | 3.23.1

Any way we can feedback to release-monitoring about eventlog. They
seem to be tracking the syslog-ng version but actually eventlog 0.2.13
is the latest (not that I can find a working download link for it).

I'll look at another bump for syslog-ng (I know the last one was only
just applied).