[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2019-10-19

Chris Packham judge.packham at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 08:08:06 UTC 2019

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 7:16 PM Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Recent build failures and runtime-tests failures
>
> This is the list of Buildroot build failures that occurred on
> 2019-10-19, and for which you are a registered architecture developer,
> package developer or defconfig developer. This list also include
> runtime tests failures. Please help us improving the quality of
> Buildroot by investigating those build failures and sending patches to
> fix them. Thanks!
>
> Results for the 'master' branch
>
> Build failures related to your packages:
>
>     arch     |             reason             |                                       url
>   powerpc    |        micropython-1.11        | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/b85b2214576030026a8e04d142a77a2648379417

Just had a quick look at this. I think the problem is that there are a
few helper scripts that need to be run using python3 (or with make
PYTHON=python2). Should I unconditionally add host python3 as a
dependency or is there a way of doing it only if the build machine
doesn't have a python3 interpreter.