[Buildroot] beaglebone_qt5 does not build since commit a7914499b80

Lothar Felten lothar.felten at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 21:30:52 UTC 2019

On Sun, 2019-10-13 at 11:57 -0300, Carlos Santos wrote:
> I have a beaglebone black and can make some experiments this week.

Hello Carlos,

I have four patches, they allow you to build a new kernel, kernel
module and userspace tools including libgbm for the beaglebone with the
current toolchain.
You can run the GLES(1) demos, I had no success with the GLES2 demos.
The last patch is for qt5base, but it is incomplete, it won't compile
the qpa backend yet.
I'll post the four patches with RFC prefix to the list.

Best regards,
Lothar