[Buildroot] Available as a newsgroup? (gmane)

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Thu Nov 21 14:27:48 UTC 2019

Hello Frederick,

On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 11:18:31 +0000
Frederick Gotham <cauldwell.thomas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this mailing list available as a newsgroup? I would like to browse
> it and post to it from my favourite news reader, Xnews.
>
> If it's not available as a newsgroup, I think you should see about
> getting it added to news.gmane.org, as this server has 10's of 1000's
> of mailing list made available as newsgroups (e.g. linux kernel,
> boost, openssl).

I think Bernd (in Cc) is accessing the Buildroot mailing list through
newsgroups, so I'll let him provide more details.

In any case, I have nothing against having our mailing list on
news.gmane.org, I even thought we were already there.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com