[Buildroot] USB on rock64

no-one-you-know octomp at protonmail.com
Tue Nov 19 01:15:42 UTC 2019

> I've just compiled rock64_defconfig from master and USB does ineed
> work, I checked USB3 and USB2 pendrives and keyboard but...
>
> Only 1 USB port seems to work - bottom USB2.0. I remember there
> were some issues with USB3 at the time I did the port, but cannot
> remember why the upper USB2 does not work, maybe some regulator is
> not enabled in default dtb?
>
> Try different USB port and see if that works.

Weird, I get nothing on any port with a USB2 flash drive and a USB keyboard.

I was using the 2018.08 version with quite a few different options set.  I'm assuming that when you compiled it you left everything default so I'll give that a go with the latest rc version and see what happens.

Thanks for helping.