[Buildroot] sysrepo

Heiko Thiery heiko.thiery at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:08:30 UTC 2019

Hi,

yes I'm aware of that issue. And I already submitted a patch to fix
this and other stuff
(http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2019-November/265212.html).

There are also the netopeer2(server/cli/keystored) packages
outstanding (http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2019-October/264461.html).

But thank you for reporting that. It is good to hear that others also
working/waiting for that packages.

By the way. Could you please use git send-email for sending your patch
to the mailing list? this is more easy for reviewing and applying the
patch for the maintainers. You will find a introduction how to do
here:
https://buildroot.org/downloads/manual/manual.html#_contributing_to_buildroot
and for sending the patches here:
https://buildroot.org/downloads/manual/manual.html#submitting-patches