[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2019-05-08

Julien Boibessot julien.boibessot at free.fr
Mon May 13 11:20:54 UTC 2019

Hello,

Thomas,

On 09/05/2019 23:03, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hello,
>
> -rc1 has been released, let's try to resume my traditional effort of
> analyzing the build failures, and bring attention to some of them.
>
> Julien, Louis-Paul, Nylon, Romain, Vadim, Adam, Peter, Bernd, please
> see below: there are some questions for you! :-)

... cut ...

>>       xtensa |                 host-libsodium | TIM | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/4f460ff42739e3c8277baf50880139aefd169cfa |
> We still have this regular timeout, almost always on Julien Boibessot's
> machine. Julien, do you have any idea what's going on ?

I have already brought this problem up a few times before but no one has
a clue.
My build system is consuming 100% CPU in conftest process when building
libsodium.

In this state I have to manually kill all conftest processes otherwise
the build is blocked for days... :-)

Best regards,
Julien