[Buildroot] [GSoC 2019] Introduction Email - Atharva Lele

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Wed May 8 13:44:41 UTC 2019

On 08/05/2019 14:51, Atharva Lele wrote:

>> What about creating a page on the elinux.org <http://elinux.org/> wiki, which
> is where we
>> already have the Buildroot wiki pages, to track all your GSoC-related
>> activity?
>
> I like this idea. In the future it'll also help other projects which are trying
> to implement Reproducible Builds and might be running into issues or
> need some guidance.

 Yann, can you create this page?

 We can track the absences there as well (and update as needed).

 Atharva, you better request an account already, it can take some time before
the admin (still Tim Bird?) approves it.

> Regards,
> Atharva Lele
>

> On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 5:51 PM Yann E. MORIN <yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
> <mailto:yann.morin.1998 at free.fr>> wrote:
[snip]
>     Actually, I can make it on Tuesdays and Thursdays without any problem,
>     if we can schedule it between 14:30Z and 16:30Z; other days of the week,
>     we'd have to schedule it between 15:30Z and 16:30Z.

 I have a weekly meeting on Thursdays 15:00Z-16:00Z.

 But we could schedule a weekly "face-to-face" on Tuesdays 14:30Z-16:30Z (with
the intention of keeping it much shorter than that). Shall we schedule the first
one on Tue 14/5 14:30Z?

 Regards,
 Arnout

[snip]