[Buildroot] [GSoC 2019] Introduction Email - Atharva Lele

Atharva Lele itsatharva at gmail.com
Thu May 2 19:27:16 UTC 2019

Yann, Arnout, and everyone:

Just sending a follow-up email since I didn't hear back from you guys.
Unfortunately due to
college assignments I was completely swamped and didn't get a chance to
work on GSoC
as I'd mentioned in my timeline. I can devote a bit more time in this
month, so I can catch up
on my research about Reproducible Builds that I was going to do.

If there's anything you want me to know then I'm looking forward to hearing
from you.

Regards,
Atharva Lele