[Buildroot] Application for GSoC 2019

Griffin98 griffin98 at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 27 18:01:11 UTC 2019

Respected,

I want to work with your Organization as of Google Summer of Code 2019. My details are as follows:

Name: Dhyey Patel

Github Profile: github.com/griffin98
Programming Skills :- C/C++, Embedded Linux,Embedded Android, Shell Scripting, Python(Scripting, ML).

Past Work Experience:

1) LineageOS Official Maintainer of Galaxy s5(exynos)[DISCONTINUED]
link: https://github.com/TeamExyKings/android_device_samsung_k3g/commits/lineage-15.1
https://review.lineageos.org/q/griffin98
2) Worked on Android Kernels and Firmwares
link: https://github.com/TeamExyKings/android_kernel_samsung_k3g/commits/working
3) Worked on Natural Language Processing RASA Stack in Python.
Link: didn’t opensourced yet.
4) Worked on Few Python Project As well.

Proposed Project to work : "Follow upstream updates and CVEs of packages".
Motivation: Previously i worked on CVE tracker for kernel. Which some simply python flask application which uses RESTFUL API  to update the list of CVEs from https://cve.mitre.org/ and compare the kernel.Flask APP display the stats of Patched and Unpatched CVEs. Main motive of the tracker was to help developers to keep track of pending CVEs.

Regards,

Dhyey Patel