[Buildroot] Gsoc Interest : Follow upstream updates and CVEs of packages

Manas Mangaonkar manasmangaonkar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 08:54:39 UTC 2019

Hi,

My Name is Manas  [IRC: Pac23/Pac23xyz] i am a CE undergrad at the
University of Mumbai,Came across the Following Upstream project and would
love to work on it as part of Gsoc.

I discussed this on the IRC and was told to ping here,afaik there already
exists some code for this,can someone kindly link to the codebase/repo. I
have seen some of it in the mailing list archive.

Bit more Background on Me:
Bit more background on me
I am a Second Year(soon to be third) Computer Engineering Undergrad,I
happen to be a Contributor/Maintainer at the Fedora
Project/Linux.Proficient in Python and C.Have worked on a commercial scale
project before.I also do open source contribution to projects on GitHub.

GitHub ID
<https://github.com/Pac23>

- Manas