[Buildroot] [git commit] docs/website/sponsors.html: add Zillabit as sponsor of the buildroot.org domain

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Sun Jan 13 07:48:53 UTC 2019

Hi,

Argh, it should have been http:// and not http://. I'll fix that.

>> +	  donating the <b>buildroot.org</b> domain name and sponsoring
 >> +	  the registration fees 2009 - 2019.</p>
 >> +       </div>
 >> +      <div class="col-sm-6">
 >> +	<a href="http://www.zillabit.com">

 > This one says: "zillabit.com - under perpetual construction".

Yes, it isn't a very fancy company website / logo ;)

The story is that Earl from Zillabit had registered the domain back in
2004 or so. When I started maintaining it in 2009 he contacted me about
it and we agreed that he kept on paying for it but point to DNS servers
I control. As we discussed in Edinburgh, it is not really optimal that
we don't have it under our control, so I have recently been in contact
with him again, and the domain is now transferred to me.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard