[Buildroot] Buildroot-2.18.11 fails?

Peter Seiderer ps.report at gmx.net
Fri Feb 15 20:49:53 UTC 2019

Hello scsijon,

On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 13:27:58 +1100, scsijon <scsijon at lamiaworks.com.au> wrote:

> Except Buildroot is the first linux I haven't been able to  build
> cleanly from one or another 'puppy's'. I have built it on top of Puppy
> in the past though.
>
> However since you say it won't build nowadays I shan't persist.

Did not say exactly this, buildroot is building fine on a huge amount
of different host systems, your build problems are not reproducible
by me (or others?), so not much I can help you further...

But nevertheless I would be glad to hear from you in case you find
out the root problem of your build failures...

Regards,
Peter