[Buildroot] Smile, sponsor of the next Buildroot Developers Meeting

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Mon Aug 26 11:51:08 UTC 2019

Hello,

As was already announced on the mailing list, our next Buildroot
Developers meeting will take place on October 25-27 in Lyon, France,
right before the Embedded Linux Conference Europe.

I am happy to announce that Smile (http://www.smile.eu) is our main
sponsor for this year's meeting. Smile will provide the meeting
location for the 3 days of our event, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Many thanks to Smile for providing a meeting room in their Lyon
offices, conveniently located in the same area as the ELCE venue.

See https://buildroot.org/sponsors.html for the list of our sponsors,
and https://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2019 for more details
about this meeting.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind all Buildroot contributors
that this meeting is open to everyone. You can register for free, and
participating to this meeting is a great opportunity to meet other
developers of the Buildroot community.

Best regards,

Thomas Petazzoni
--