[Buildroot] Latest stable Buildroot version 2019.05.1 - qt5webengine builderror

Bartosz Biłas b.bilas at grinn-global.com
Wed Aug 21 13:44:06 UTC 2019

Hi Patrick,

I've been dealing with that some time ago and I've sent a patch to fix
that (https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1138934/) but it needs more
time to investigate the problem exactly because I've encountered couple
of different results using different toolchain versions I mentioned
there. For now I'm able to compile the qtwebengine 5.12.2 from 2019.05
buildroot version and use that with qtwebview component. Would be great
if you try to apply that patch and check it by yourself because I won't
be able to dig deeper to find a reason at least for the next 3 weeks.

Best
Bartek