[Buildroot] Buildroot raspberrypi3_qt5we_defconfig no longer builds

Gaël PORTAY gael.portay at collabora.com
Tue Aug 20 11:43:59 UTC 2019

Hello Thomas,

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 02:43:17PM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hello Gaël,
>
> On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 08:48:03 -0400
> Gaël PORTAY <gael.portay at collabora.com> wrote:
>
> > > The error is:
> > >
> > > error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
> > >  #include_next <stdlib.h>
> > >                ^~~~~~~~~~
> > > compilation terminated.
> > >
> > > When building qt5webengine. Could you have a look and propose a patch
> > > to address this issue ?
> >
> > I will have a look to it. Probably later that week.
>
> Have you had the chance to look into this ? It failed again in the last
> Gitlab CI pipeline:
> https://gitlab.com/buildroot.org/buildroot/-/jobs/273673252.

I had a look that week end.

I observed that there is some -isystem CFLAGS in the generated ninja
files.

	-isystem../../../../../host/arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/include/libpng16
	-isystem../../../../../host/arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/include
	-isystem../../../../../host/arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/include/freetype2

If I substitute the -isystem in -I, the file compile then but webgengine
fails to the next subproject with -isystem flags.

IIUC, qtwebengine uses qmake that uses ng to generate ninja files.

I am looking for the culprit that introduces the -isystem flags. I am
not yet familiar with ng/ninja, and I have basic knowledge of
qmake only.