[Buildroot] do I need specific config to have serial input

daggs daggs at gmx.com
Mon Aug 19 04:18:49 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I'm trying to build an image of my c2 based on latest kernel, the image i configured to enable serial console, when it boots I do see prints in the serial via minicom but I'm unable to type anything, the board seem to be alive (I'll verify with network later today), I was wondering if there is a specific config key I need to set in order to get it to work?
I haven't enabled any tty or ttys related key in the config. it is all default.

Thanks,

Dagg.