[Buildroot] Any ETA for 2019.02.2?

Alexey Brodkin Alexey.Brodkin at synopsys.com
Fri Apr 26 14:48:35 UTC 2019

Hi Peter,

Right that's what I figured out myself judging by last few tags and so
was just checking. We're going to prepare some delivery and the question was
which release to use as a base, given that discussion I'll happily wait for
v2019.02.2 as discussed timeframe perfectly matches our delivery schedule :)

And thanks for taking care of that proven to be useful "stable" release process!

-Alexey