[Buildroot] New Package: Entware

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Sun Apr 14 18:22:25 UTC 2019

On 14/04/2019 15:19, Oscar Gomez Fuente wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>

> I was thinking about if it would be a good idea to develop a new
> package to include the option to include Entware:
> https://github.com/Entware/Entware/wiki.

 That's a collection of binary packages built for openwrt and using opkg to
install... And to make sure it doesn't run into libc problems, it downloads and
installs its own libc and puts that in /opt/lib, and all executables use that
one as INTERP.

 So yes, I guess you could make a package that downloads those binaries and
installs them in /opt, and makes sure that /opt/etc/init.d/rc.unslung is called
at boot time. I kind of fail to see the point though.

 Regards,
 Arnout