[Buildroot] [GSoC19] Motivation

Mohamed Dawod mhm.dawod at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 03:14:42 UTC 2019

> In order to show your interest and skills, could you try to submit one
> patch doing some useful contribution to Buildroot ?
>
> You could for example look at http://autobuild.buildroot.net/stats/ for
> some package that is not up-to-date, update it to a newer version, test
> it on some target (real HW or Qemu) and provide a patch doing the
> update. Of course, make sure to read a bit the mailing list to see the
> best practices. Check out also the Buildroot manual which has some
> indications on how to contribute.

Ok, I will try to do this task. I will start NOW.

Unfortunately, My midterm exams will start next week. I need to finish the
project proposal this week because it will be very hard to work during
exams.
so I suggest to give higher priority to the project proposal more than the
task of contribution.
I promise I will finish the contribution task after the exams if I couldn't
finish it before the exams.
Are you agree for that ?

thank you in advance,

--