[Buildroot] brcmrpi_quick defconfig

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Wed Oct 31 18:21:36 UTC 2018

Michael,

Please, do not directly contact the individuals to ask questions. This
is a community project, and as such you should ask questions on the
official support channels, i.e. the mailing list or the IRC channel.

On 2018-10-31 17:34 +0100, Michael Toldo spake thusly:
> Just found this: [1]https://git.busybox.net/buildroot/commit/?id=a10d2c5c40f361eef777a1a7fa0fd88b67efa825
> Could you please give me a quick hint how to apply the brcmrpi_quick defconfig in a buildroot setup?

This is a 5-year old commit; things have changed since then, and there
is no longer a bcmrpi_quick defconfig in the rpi kernel fork. Only the
bcmrpi_defconfig still exists, and that is what Buildroot uses.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.