[Buildroot] [git commit] lighttpd: adjust Config.in to make check-package happy

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Wed Oct 31 10:51:23 UTC 2018

 > Hello,
 > On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 11:21:09 +0100, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

 >> Ups, wonder how that happened. I'll have a look at executing
 >> check-package in a git pre-commit hook.

 > If you do this, could you share whatever you have done? I'd like to
 > have this here as well, to avoid having such issues in the future.

I simply added a post-commit / post-applypatch script which runs 'make
checkpackage' for now.

A more optimal solution could be made which would only run it on
added/changed files, but I haven't tried that. Probably it can be done
with git show | lsdiff -s and then filter out removed (prefixed with -)
files.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard