[Buildroot] [RFC] testing: add python-crossbar tests

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Sun Oct 21 07:28:48 UTC 2018

Hello,

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 02:01:37 -0300, Ricardo Martincoski wrote:

> We could update the default kernel image used by the test infra (today 3.11.0),

We can definitely update that pre-built image if needed. There is no
special reason to have a 3.11 based image, except this being the kernel
version I had around at the time I started playing with the test
infrastructure.

> The most elegant solution IMO is to add haveged to the image built for this test
> case by the test infra. This is what people with a real target with low entropy
> probably would use, I guess. There is no need to update the kernel this way.

I also don't see any problem with adding haveged in the image.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com