[Buildroot] Sponsors of the Buildroot Developers meeting @ ELCE2018

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Wed Oct 17 19:40:25 UTC 2018

Hello,

A few weeks ago, we made a call for sponsors to help organize the
Buildroot Developers meeting at ELCE 2018, which will take place this
Saturday/Sunday.

I am happy to announce that we have received some very positive
response from numerous companies who have chosen to support the
Buildroot project: we have collected much more sponsoring than strictly
needed for the ELCE2018 meeting, which means we will be able to also
organize future events.

On behalf of the Buildroot community, I would like to thank our
sponsors:

 - Mind, https://mind.be/

 - Amarula Solutions, https://www.amarulasolutions.com/

 - Tk Open Systems, https://www.tkos.co.il/

 - Bootlin, https://www.bootlin.com/

 - Logilin, https://www.logilin.fr/

 - Rockwell Collins, http://www.rockwellcollins.com/

The list of sponsors is also visible on our sponsors page
https://buildroot.org/sponsors.html and on the event Wiki page
https://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2018.

Many, many thanks to those companies who decided to support the
Buildroot project!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com