[Buildroot] Buildroot Developers Meeting @ FOSDEM 2019

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Mon Nov 26 17:31:20 UTC 2018

Hello All!

I would like to emphasize the importance of Thomas' message, below.

We're in dicussion with the sponsor for hosting the event, and we need
to be able to decide where and how long we ask for them to host us.

So, if you intend to come to the developers days, then please fill in
this poll quickly (before the end of November if at all possible):

    https://framadate.org/3Ve43stIV6Wvebum

Thank you!

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

On 2018-11-01 14:31 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly: