[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2018-06-22

Adrian Perez de Castro aperez at igalia.com
Wed Jun 27 23:11:56 UTC 2018

On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 08:00:22 +0200 (CEST), Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> wrote:

>       x86_64 |               webkitgtk-2.18.6 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/187796535af53ece426641ff7d88aabada281674 |

I think that the issue with this one is that webkitgtk.mk is passing
-DENABLE_ACCELERATED_2D_CANVAS=ON, which requires GStreamer-GL, but
nothing is enforcing that GStreamer is built with OpenGL support.

Either we disable the option when it's known that GStreamer won't have
OpenGL support built, or we add dependencies ensuring that GStreamer gets
the needed OpenGL support.

What would be preferred? I am kind of leaning towards enabling the option
only when it's known that the GStreamer-GL support is being built, and
disabling it otherwise (automatically, that is).

Cheers,

 Adrián