[Buildroot] Buildroot Developers Meeting: October 20-21 in Edinburgh

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Sat Jul 21 21:18:00 UTC 2018

Hello,

The next Buildroot Developers Meeting will take place on October 20-21
in Edinburgh, i.e the Saturday/Sunday before the Embedded Linux
Conference Europe 2018.

A wiki page has been started at:

  https://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2018

and interested participants are invited to register by editing the Wiki
page. The meeting agenda can also be filled with items.

If you're not familiar with what the Buildroot Developers Meeting is
and the type of discussion we have, you can refer to the report of the
previous meeting:

  https://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysFOSDEM2018

We are looking for companies willing to sponsor that event. Sponsorship
in the order of a few hundred EUR are sufficient for us, and would
allow to cover the following expenses:

 - Meeting room
 - Social dinner for the participants
 - Possibly cover travel expenses for participants who are not covered
   by their employer to participate to the Buildroot Developers meetitng

In exchange for the sponsoring, we offer visibility on the Buildroot
web site, in the Buildroot release e-mails, and on our Twitter/G+.
Please contact me if your company is interested in helping the
Buildroot project by sponsoring.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons)
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com